How to identify and buy pure Kanchipuram Silk Sarees
Well, after spending a lot of time dealing with traditional silk sarees, we can suggest some tips about how to actually identify pure Kanchipuram Silk saree. How to identify and buy pure Kanchipuram Silk Sarees
Kanjeevaram silk sarees are the most unrivaled silk sarees on the planet and also a treasured art of Tamil Nadu. They are not just exceptionally excellent and shining, they are likewise extremely costly. There are a wide range of silk sarees available in the market. If you don’t have the foggiest idea how to recognize unadulterated silk saree, merchants will easily dupe the customers. This article can help you to check the genuineness of a Kanchipuram silk saree.
Here are few important points which will help you :
- Kanchipuram sarees customarily have a differentiating zari outskirt. This is an element that recognizes these sarees from numerous different sorts of silk sarees made in India. Weavers curve a silver string over a silk string and plunge it into unadulterated gold to make the zari outskirt. These days, utilization of tried zari (Electroplating of copper wire with silver) is in practice. Tried zari is less expensive than unadulterated silver string to make the zari. How to identify and buy pure Kanchipuram Silk Sarees
"With the measure of silver utilized as a part of making the saree going down significantly, this lessens the cost of the Kanchipuram Silk Saree. In case you can't decide the nearness of copper, how to distinguish unadulterated Kanchipuram silk saree remains a troublesome assignment. Take note of the contrast between an unadulterated and adulterated zari and inspect the shade of the zari work. Adulterated zari sarees are sold at a less expensive cost, to draw individuals who are looking for pure Silk Sarees"
- Cull out a couple of strings from the twist and weft & light a fire toward the finish of the strings. When fire has halted, you will discover a bundle of cinder deserted. Take this ball in your grasp and rub it to smell. You will discover the odor like the possess a scent reminiscent of copied hair or copied cowhide.
"In this way, you are taking a gander at an unadulterated Kanchipuram silk saree. If the saree has been made utilizing counterfeit strands, there will be no fiery debris after consuming. And, you will see a flare that is basic after consuming such filaments. There won't be a possessive aroma similar to consuming hair for this situation"
- Another easier and more doable test would be to look for the loose ends of zari in the saree. Unadulterated zari is made of red silk string that is bent with a silver string, and dipped in gold. In the event that after pulling the zari, you find that the silk string isn’t red however white or some other shading, you can be entirely sure that the saree that you are purchasing isn’t an unadulterated Kanchipuram Silk saree. The most effective method to distinguish unadulterated Kanchipuram silk saree turns out to be simple with this visual test. How to identify and buy pure Kanchipuram Silk Sarees
- Another sign is that the border and body of the saree are in total contrast. Even so, you have a cheaper version that follows the same designs but makes use of artificial zari. You need to look closely at the colouy of the finished zari work to identify the fake one. This is one of the good ways to know the difference between fake Kanchipuram silk saree and original.
- Also, you should also look for the silk mark that is provided to pure Kanchipuram silk sarees